Thursday, April 12, 2012

Announcements Regarding Wikipedia Edit and Reflection Essay

We'll be working on your Wikipedia article edits today (4/12) in class, but if you need extra time you may finish these up by Friday (4/13) 2pm. Don't forget about the course page if you have questions. The "Resources" and "Getting Help" are both great places to get help. You can access a chat space from the "Getting Help" section.

**Please add your article and username to the course page section "Articles." I can't access (and grade) your article unless it's linked from this page. 


While I've allowed for some extra time on the Wikipedia edit, I'd still like to stay on schedule with the Reflection essay. These are due to your blogs before class Monday, April 16.  That being said, don't forget about my policy for allowing one late paper during the term. I talked about this the first day but details are in the syllabus.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment