Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 6 Schedule

As I talked about in class Thursday, I changed the schedule around a little for this week. For tomorrow, (Tues) read Malcolm X's "Learning to Read" (WAW 353). No blog post, but you'll want to do some drafting on your literacy narrative. I'll hold the peer review for the literacy narrative on Wednesday. Please print out and bring a draft of your essay for peer review. Not bringing in a draft that day will result in a deduction to the essay grade. Thursday will be some kind of "skills" review, determined in part by you guys. I'll ask you on Tuesday to write down something you need to work on- documentation, quoting, comma usage, etc. and then Thursday we'll try to get to as many of those things as possible. Literacy Narratives are due to me via e-mail attachment Friday noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment